(A day late! Forgot to post last night.)
Today: a list of ten things I did.
- Took my toddler for a walk. The weather app said 82 degrees. It felt like 102.
- Took my two oldest children to a live snake presentation at the library.
- Took them to the craft store, and we had tons of fun buying hula hoops, stickers, journals, and a scented fall candle. No shame have I.
- Took a nap.
- Read this post, which I so highly recommend, and the whole site too.
- Dusted the library and my bedroom.
- Vacuumed popcorn off the living room couch and floor, and various other rooms.
- Rescued a bag of chocolate chips from the toddler.
- Told my older two kids that if they didn’t find something constructive to do (i.e., not bickering), they would have to go clean their room.
- Watched the glorious rain storm that lasted about 5 minutes this afternoon.