Ten Weather Items today:
- I’m not sure what the humidity was, but it was probably around 85%.
- The sunshine really is pretty. And I’m finally used to it (although I always wear sunglasses outside, even if it’s not completely sunny).
- Did you have a high heat tolerance as a child? I did. Not sure what happened.
- As I write this, it is 77 degrees in Prince Edward Island. I track their weather on my phone. As much as I want to visit there someday, I decidedly never want to live there. Too much winter.
- Yes, Asheville is on that weather app too. It’s 82 and 56% humidity there right now. You can guess how I feel about it.
- Everything is very green here, thanks to afternoon storms.
- These afternoon storms have only just ‘restarted’ and I’m very happy about them. There’s nothing like the sky turing a pearly shade of grey and watching the storm approach.
- From where I sit, I could see the wind whipping across the grass outside, and stirring the trees into a frenzy.
- The thunder has been a low rumble today, not like the terrific shattering booms we had yesterday.
- What else can I say about weather in Florida summers? It’s hot.
Do you follow weather in other states/countries? Do you love summer where you live? Tell me about your weather!