I have a list of great ideas for the last 5 days of 10/10, but today, I’m wiped out and it’s simply another
10 Things I Did Today:
- Enjoyed a cup of half-caff this morning. Hallelujah.
- Reminded my big kids to do their morning chores.
- Finished watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone with them. We finished the book last week!
- Fought off a headache.
- Finally washed my sheets.
- Made lunch while distracting a bored, recovering-from-a-cold, teething toddler. Poor kid.
- Looked at the leftover spaghetti, goldfish crackers, and watermelon stains on the tile floor from last night, put the toddler down for a nap, and took one too. Sort of.
- Vacuumed while kids ate a snack after nap time.
- Got everyone sunscreened and bedecked with a towel, loaded up in the van to go to the pool, and heard thunder and saw lightning. Went to my mom’s instead. Not a bad replacement outing.
- Imagine the kitchen is cleaning itself. Haha.