10 Writing Prompts:
1. “Well, that was easy,” he said, picking himself up off the floor.
2. A low rumbling made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. Turning around, Molly saw that a black door had appeared in the wall.
3. Glasses, pencils, scraps of paper, a flattened bullet-nothing unusual here. Well, except for the glasses.
4. Past or future? Deciding on a destination is always tricky.
5. The sun simmered in the valley between two blue hills.
6. “The trouble is not whether to speak or be silent,” she answered. “It’s what to say.”
7. Huddling in the gathering dusk, the house sprawled like a sleeping animal. That’s when he noticed a candle flickering in one of the windows.
8. The trees whispered in the wind, unusually bright for the time of year.
9. “But mom, I hate going to the dentist! I’m pretty sure he isn’t human.”
10. There’s nothing quite like enjoying a glass of mulberry wine before the fireplace, even when the frogs won’t stop clamoring to be let it.